Currently working with 20 companies with an average engagement time of 3.5 years.
Maximise the potential of your business
“[Introducing Graham]…was the best thing ever to have come out of our bank.”
“[Graham has]…driven our business forward
into another league.”
“[Taking on Graham] … was the best business decision
I ever made.”
“[Graham] is…a sort of business Mary Poppins
but without the skirt.”
“Graham has been like an arm of reassurance.”
“Graham’s calming influence is recognised
and respected by all.”
“Impartial, Informed, Invaluable.”
“A Knight to have at your round table.”
“[Graham’s] support and enthusiasm is remarkable.”
“Graham…actively engages you to spend time away from the business, thus allowing you to appraise it much like an outsider… invaluable.”
How Do I Help?
Helping you work on the business rather than in the business
With a wealth of practical business experience, I am able to offer meaningful hands-on assistance in the running of a business, including
- The formulation of business/operational plans
- Exploring ways to optimise costs
- Advising how to increase revenues, and
- Ultimately aim to maximise profits.
Business coaching is particularly valuable especially when that person brings with them years of experience, no baggage and no hidden agenda, enabling an independent and objective business relationship to grow.
iuvare is latin for help.
I offer a bespoke service, specific to your business needs, but here’s just some of the ways I can help:
- Develop the company vision and strategy
- Prepare spreadsheets, setting out the business case and viability
- Form a business or operational plan
- Undertake a SWOT analysis (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats)
- Understand the company’s USPs (Unique Selling Points)
- Help to implement the plan
- Track progress through the use of spreadsheets which track KPIs (Key Performance Indicators)
- Engage in financial forecasting (e.g. cash flow projections)
- Become part of the management team
- Create proposals and presentations to win large contracts
- Assist with recruitment
- Mentor and coach MDOs
- Support exit planning
Book your FREE 2-Hour consultation – measure your business potential.
Call me on 0771 866 1890.
Graham Knight is an accredited associate of the IIB and has practical business experience that delivers meaningful hands-on support for running your business. Based in Hampshire, servicing clients of all type and scale across the UK.